At REI we are looking for people that are willing to grow
alongside with us and improve together as we overcome all obstacles in our way.
Our journey is not something that we just have to do, we do it because we want
and like to.
Therefore, our ideal candidate would look like the following:
- you are interested in a long-term job;
- you are capable of multitasking and you can communicate with our clients on chat, email, and sometimes by phone;
- you do not need to know all the languages on Earth, but you do need to know English language at an advanced level, in both written and spoken;
- we praise initiative, dedication and creativity and we love to see our employees involved and dedicated to their projects;
- you do not have to give up family, private life or the weekends to the seaside, but it’s nice to know we can count on you 2 weekends out of 4 per month, and that you can work alternating between 09-17, 13-21 and 17-01.00.
So, your mission is to just be yourself, genuine and authentic, but in the same time:
- be confident on your skills;
- be creative, emphatic and responsive;
- adaptable to a group of young and energetic people;
- with good verbal and written communication skills;
- customer oriented as you will have to deal with people on a daily basis;
- with good problem-solving skills and attention to details;
- with good time management skills as you will have to answer to the e-mails, chats and inbound/outbound calls in due time.
Furthermore, we will not throw you into the deep water. We will train, guide, support you and teach you how to swim along with us.
If you identify yourself with what we have described above, don’t hesitate to click the apply button and let us meet for a coffee and a chat at our office. (Interview is such an outdated term!)
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com