Hey you! Yeah, you! At REI we are looking for a sociable, enthusiastic and proactive colleague to be part of our English Customer Service team. We are a company that values talented people and supports a healthy working environment. One of our goals is to make you feel as a part of a family, always helping each other and facing all the challenges together.
The main requirements for this job are:
- Proficient English language, both written and spoken;
- Good PC and Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Willingness to work on shifts, 09-17, 13-21 and 17-01.00, and 2 weekends per month;
- Experience working with customer support is a plus.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Communicating with customers through various channels: e-mail, chat and phone calls.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org