At REI we are looking for a new colleague with leadership/management skills, to occupy the position of Team Leader for our Customer Support with Italian department. We are a company that values skilled and talented people and supports a healthy working environment. One of our goals is to make you feel as a part of a family, always helping each other and facing all the challenges together.
The main requirements for this job are:
- Proven work experience as a team leader or similar position
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Proficient Italian skills, both written and spoken
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
As team leader you need to provide direction, instructions and guidance to the team, for the purpose of achieving certain goals. To be effective as a team leader you need to know your team members’ strengths, weaknesses and motivations.
In the same time, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
Your responsibilitiеs will be:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Create a healthy, motivating and inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals and KPIs
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ operation and performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members to achieve organizational goals
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org